Tuesday, June 29, 2004


Viva Las Vegas

Yeah, baby! We're going to Vegas for the 4th!!! The lovely Rodebaughs are coming with us (or actually, we're going with them) and it should be great fun! We'll do a little gaming, a little shopping, a little relaxing by the pooling and of course we'll take a dam tour.

Ah, yes, the Hoover Dam. It's the best dam I've ever seen. And I absolutely love the dam tours. They're great if you want to take some dam pictures and you'll learn a lot of dam history from your very qualified dam tour guide. I hope we go on the dam hardhat tour this time. Oh, there's a whole lot of dam fun to be had at the HD. I can't wait to go to the dam!

Peas (as Mike says)

7 Comments:

Blogger Montana Sherry C said...

Hey Ian, my family visited one of those dam places back when I was a teenager and you can imagine my mom's dismay when, studying the map and trying to determine how we had missed our turn-off, she inadvertently blurted out, "I can't figure it out! Where is the dam road??" My brother and I didn't know if we were allowed to laugh or what. Yes, it is still a family joke to this day. Have a fun vacation. Say hi to the Rodebaugh's for me.

6:04 PM  
Blogger KMJ said...

FUN!!! I have totally been wanting to go to Vegas lately. I got about three-fitty in nickels, just burning a hole in my wallet! Have fun, all y'all. :)

7:29 PM  
Blogger FunKiller said...

Ian,

So glad to hear that you are getting away for the weekend, based on the last picture you posted, it looks like you could use it.

Mike

8:37 PM  
Blogger OutOfTheSilent said...

you know I don't think david knows the Rodebaughs....

And I will be praying for your sinful souls...

Redemtion for you Baptists isn't hard though is it?

9:45 AM  
Blogger Tenax said...

Have a dam good time.

t

1:45 PM  
Blogger KMJ said...

Hey, I found three great pictures of you.
(1) You on horseback at the pyramids
(2) You holding Casey
(3) Casey holding you
I can scan and send to you by email if you want... KMJ

10:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi from the Rodebaughs so there!

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home