Tuesday, June 15, 2004

What to do?

Well, maybe me life is normal, but I like it that way.

Anyway, my wife and I have been seriously considering moving closer to her parents within the next year. We're up there just about every other weekend and it would be great to have those "built-in" babysitters when the time comes (it's not now so don't get all mushy!). Plus, we'd be moving closer to some of our childhood friends and that's always a good thing.
The problem is that she needs to finish her schooling and I would either need to commute 1.5 hours to my job or find one in the area. And there ain't really any jobs in my field around where the parental-types live. AND even the ones that are around won't pay enough for us to live on one income. Yeesh! I don't know what we're going to do.

2 Comments:

Blogger FunKiller said...

Ian,

I think I know what you are going through. We've been trying to decide whether or not to move to Washington for 9 years. Something always seems to get in the way, I think its God. If and when the time comes for you guys to make the move the pieces will fall into place. Really. Don't stress too much about it. There is enough stress already in life.

By the way, good to know that you won't be reproducing anytime soon. Yeesh!

4:34 PM  
Blogger OutOfTheSilent said...

Three words for you buddy:


Axis and Alies

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home