Monday, June 28, 2004

One of them thar days

This is one of the those days.

In fact, this weekend has been one of those days.

You know what I'm talking about. The days when staying in bed is a much better idea than getting up and trying to go about life like a normal person. Let's just say that the photo I've included in today's post does an ever so ample job describing my behavior and attitude over the past weekend. Lord, help me, but I can't explain why I am so hard headed about some of the silliest stuff.


Selfportrait

(and Lord help my wife for she's got to put up with it!)

*sigh*

1 Comments:

Blogger OutOfTheSilent said...

At least you know it my friend, that is a step in the right direction. Me being slightly like that picture myself at times, and you haveing seen those days I am sure, will take this, I hope. It is fun to watch your mulelishness. I think it cracks me up when you know you are so wrong, and yet will continue to go along with it just becuase, well, your you!! Anyway... Your prayers will be answered if you are sincere and I believe that the quicker you recognize these things in yourself and listen to God saying GET OUT OF IT, well then you are on even a better path...

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home