Monday, August 01, 2005

Introducing some known "Strangers"

My friend "Murph" (heretofore addressed as "SIK") and his wife and child sold all of their belongs and headed out to Africa to become missionary teachers. They have had many adventures since leaving and they've only been gone a month!

Before SIK left, I encouraged him to start a blog as a way to express his thoughts as a new missionary is a new land. SIK has always been an inspired writer and I felt that a blog would be a great place to share some of that talent with the rest of blogdom.

Boy am I glad I openned my big mouth!

Please welcome "Strangers in Kenya" into the blogging world. I know that we will not be the same for having him!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing going there now...

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home