Wednesday, July 06, 2005

A Mercurian Fool

Ok, KMJ did this thing on her blog so I thought I'd give it a try. Except for a few things I'd say that it's a good description of my characteristics. Of course it did neglect to list that I am also very humble but I'll let that slide (this time!).

Maybe you can give it a go and find out your planetary affiliation.





You Are From Mercury



You are talkative, clever, and knowledgeable - and it shows.
You probably never leave home without your cell phone!
You're witty, expressive, and aware of everything going on around you.
You love learning, playing, and taking in all of what life has to offer.
Be careful not to talk your friends' ears off, and temper your need to know everything.




Stay tuned for my version of this celestial depiction.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

talk your friends ear off... what up with that... when did you ever do that...

1:05 AM  
Blogger Tenax said...

Bro,

nice to hear you again in the blogsphere. I told myself a while ago that you were too close of a person to me once, hanging out at Scooter's all those times, to leave you off my blog if you post even rarely. I just haven't gotten around to it, but I will.

t

2:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

still a fool I see... I found some video of us... 1991... I will try and edit and embarases you... of course in a fun way... I talk way to lame and think I am way too cool.. what a dork I was...

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home