Monday, October 25, 2004

Welcome to Science-Geek-Type-Nerdathon 2004!

All this week I get to eat and drink on the company dime. Yes, although I haven't had to leave town, I am attending a week-long convention with all the other science-geek-type-nerds in the world (or at least 30K+ of them) and all expenses are paid.

Today I ate breakfast at a quaint little place and then (after wandering around the posters and vendors for a bit) met up with some co-workers for some Indian food. I wonder what I'll have tomorrow? Grande... no! Venti Toffee Nut Latte and a poppyseed muffin? Mexican? Thai?

The sky's the limit and all in the spirit of experimentation. I mean, after all I am a scientist!

3 Comments:

Blogger FunKiller said...

Now I know why the baby shampoo for my kids costs so much. Have a good time. I vote for Thai food tomorrow.

9:45 PM  
Blogger KMJ said...

Hey, go wild! Try some Uzbek cuisine.

4:17 AM  
Blogger OutOfTheSilent said...

sounds... um... riviting (raised eyebrows)... by the way isn't it cool that you are a scientists? I mean seriously... A Scientist, The women of your Dreams, A house (backyard needs work), Church.... And to think there was a time when all this seemed a billion miles away...

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home