Thursday, June 03, 2004

Back in Town!

Hey, sorry it's been so long since my last post. We've been out o' town this past week visiting the fam. It was a great week!

Anyway, this past week made me think about family. I love 'em! I mean we all have our troubles and we don't always get along, but I wouldn't trade them for 10 billion dollars (doll hairs for you old skoolers) and the chance to take the big prize behind door #2. Some people dread visiting their family or their in-laws. We can't get enough of them and that is a very precious thing indeed.

Sorry to be so sappy, but it's true.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would trade my family for two kazillion dollars.
I'll post it on ebay. Glad you had a good trip. Did you get my incoherent message last night? I had a little too much freon that day.
Pie And Slurpees

1:56 PM  
Blogger scooter said...

Dude, the world is waiting to hear the thoughts of Ian! Postage due right away!

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home