Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Gone Public.

Ho boy. Now I've done it. I've gone and sent out an email and told people about this here little blog. I am nervous! If people read this then I'll be like an open book to them. They'll know my deepest most inner thoughts about life, the universe and everything. Or, at least, they'll think that they do... Hmm...
*stroking goatee in a devious manner*
Yes! I can control the way the others think about me by spinning and editing the thoughts I enter on this site!
*megalomanical laugh*
AHA HA HA HA!!! It's alive! Alive I tell you! Today, the internet! Tomorrow, the World!!!
*lightening strikes, thunder claps and the surrounding light dims so that only Ian's wildly twisted face can be seen highlighted by the glow of the computer screen*

Ah, yes. This will be my finest hour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home