Tuesday, May 18, 2004

One of the Best Times in my Life!


Dr. Dome & Mr. Mosaic

Lambart Dome & Pascal Mosaic

My friend Tim and I once taught art at an elementary school in Long Beach, CA. We would travel from class to class dressed as these two characters: Mr. Lambart Dome (Tim) and Pacal Mosaic (me). We were accompanied by the infamous "art cart" and a stereo blasting such tunes as the Rocky Theme or the Dr. Who Theme to annouce to the entire school that it was time for art in one of the class rooms. As you can probably tell from these pictures (and if you now Tim and me) the students and the teachers never knew what hit them. Click on the link if you want to see more.

Man, that was fun! Good times.

2 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

though your threads in the photo are exquisite--you really need one of those shriner's hats--know what i mean perry?

10:04 PM  
Blogger ironsulfide said...

let it go, paulie!

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home