Thursday, May 20, 2004

Consumer Dissonance

Ok, I must apologize to all of you who tried to comment on my post and were met with the *read w/ snotty voice* "WE DON'T ALLOW ANONYMOUS POSTS" message and then where given the opportunity to *still read w/ snotty voice* "sign up" for a blogger account. That totally sucks!!! I was so excited to be able to have my friends and family be a part of this blog thing that I never thought about any of this restrictive crap! I hate having products and services pushed at me and I hate that this stupid blogger.com thing has done that to my invited guests. Please accept my sincerest apologies. If you don't want to sign up with blogger I hope you will at least come back and read my posts and talk with me later about them.
To those of you who did sign up, thank you for your patience and I hope that you will visit again soon and feel free to leave your comments, stories, etc. Thanks again for your persistence.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

there should be an option on YOUR SIDE that allows Anonymous posting

9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yep! figured it out now. rant and rave totally unnecessary. oh, well. good info anyway.

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home