Tuesday, September 06, 2005

The Age of Innocence


...is over!

At least when it comes to blogging anyway. My deepest apologies to all my anonymous readers out there but I am no longer allowing comments from the "unregistered" *eeewwwwuuhh!* In the light of recent blog events I have decided that I can no longer continue to believe that the blogosphere is a happy-go-lucky community of folks who just want to live and let live. KMJ's photo blog desecration and FK's spam-like comment posted on his latest entry have moved me to disallow any anonymous, unnamed, unknown and otherwise unblogger-types from leaving comments on this blog. I am sorry but even the blogosphere is a dangerous place and we can be ignorant to that fact no more!

Thank you for your attention

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home