Saturday, July 24, 2004

Super Packed Saturday!

Hey when it rains it pours.  It seems that everybody I know gets the idea to throw a party, get together, play a concert, blah, blah, blah on the same freaking day.  I mean take today for example (yeah, another list).

I could do one (but not all) of the following today:

  1. Go to the beach and hang out for a friend's b-day party
  2. Go paintballing for yet another friend's b-day
  3. Go to another party tonight for a friend's just because
  4. Go to a concert tonight
  5. Play Axis & Allies w/ another group of friends
  6. Go to another group of friend's going away party
  7. AAAAHHHAAARRRGGGHHH!!!  I 'm exhausted!

Last week we had nada, but nuthin' going on and now this.  What is it, people?  Can't you all coordinate this kind of stuff!  Yeesh!

Actually, I'm pretty excited to have the option of so much.  It feels good to know that we're loved.

Have a great weekend, fellow... bloggites?  Bloggonians?  Bloggish?  Well, whatever.  Have a great one.


6 Comments:

Blogger FunKiller said...

I can't wait for the day when you have children, when you neither have the time nor the energy for any of the things on your list. Love ya!!

10:22 PM  
Blogger OutOfTheSilent said...

Mike, I am suprised you even use those foriegn terms: time and energy as if you have so recolection of them...

7:58 AM  
Blogger Seth T. Hahne said...

Don't think i don't see what's going on.

12:22 PM  
Blogger ironsulfide said...

alright, The Dane, i won't think that.

3:54 PM  
Blogger Seth T. Hahne said...

Good... good... I've got him right where I want him.

4:59 PM  
Blogger KMJ said...

Wait...don't post anything new. This will be timely again in three days.

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home